Father. Advisor. Organiser. Helper. Supporter. Manager. Cycling the Rolling hills of life, trying to avoid the odd pot-hole in the road. ������������������
Ameile Sophia Hadnett
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Quick post to congratulate Eileen's sister, Anna and her husband Shaun on the birth of Ameile Sophia born on Tues 7th Feb weighing 7lbs 3oz.
One of those days that just went on and on and on. Lol. Very quiet. Boring boring boring. Welcome to day after 11.1.11. However 11.11.11 we be a good day. My birthday. Lol. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone Location: Welton Rd,Mauchline,United Kingdom
Well it's Friday night and I'm on a weekend off. Number 2 in a row. Pay back for the 4 I did on the trot. What I'm doing this weekend is nought. I'm looking forward to that chilling on my tod - Doing some stuff around the house. Going out with friends sat night for dinner. And Sunday out on the bike. Yaldi.
Comments
Post a Comment